BUY SIDE ONLY | CHATHAM HOUSE | TRUSTED
THE ONLY GLOBAL BUY SIDE FIXED INCOME COMMUNITY
Welcome to our newest community of buy side leaders: Fixed Income. Specifically designed for Global Heads of Trading, Fixed Income, Credit and Rates.
Grown entirely through recommendation and advocacy, members come together regularly to benchmark, soundboard and lobby as a group for technological and regulatory change.
Our promise to the buy side:
- To provide a Chatham House, closed door, trusted forum to enable you to make informed decisions.
- Empower you to improve trading capabilities and avoid costly mistakes.
- Foster collaboration and facilitate opportunities for innovation
- Provide you with year-round 24/7 access to an engaged global fixed income community
- Provide a forum to collaborate as a community to drive innovation and best practice amongst technology providers to meet buy side needs.
THE VOICE OF THE BUY SIDE
Buy Side Members
Firms represented globally
17 of the top 20 money managers
Business issues addressed since launching
Our members represent the top 100 money managers in North America, Europe and Asia:
An essential meeting place for buy side collaboration, and a great opportunity to help us benchmark with other buy side leaders outside of our usual peer group
Head of Credit Trading, Federated Hermes
WHY JOIN THE FIXED INCOME HIVE NETWORK?
A CLOSED DOOR, CHATHAM HOUSE, TRUSTED COMMUNITY
Every discussion operates under Chatham House Rule, promoting an open, interactive forum in which our member can collaborate on their key challenges and priorities.
A COMMUNITY POWERED BY THE BUY SIDE
This is the only fixed income community that is truly run and powered by the buy side, with reports built on the back of buy side demands, and a private platform for buy side leaders to connect in a trusted environment.
THE ULTIMATE BENCHMARKING OPPORTUNITY
With a strict qualification process based on seniority and mandate, you can be sure that the peers in your community are decision makers representing the biggest buy side firms globally.