Be inquisitive. Be high energy. Be successful. Be respectful.
Join Team Hive
We are looking for talented individuals to join our growing team. Requisite experience and skills vary for each of the roles listed below but what is common to all of our team members is that we all share the same core values.
If these values ring true for you, or you know others who fit the bill, then please contact Lydia directly to find out more!
We are now seeking a high energy sales professional to join our hugely successful team. The primary role will focus upon building new revenue for the business, so the ability to engage and communicate at senior level with gravitas and intelligence is essential, along with exceptional organisation in planning and managing end to end sales pipeline across the funnel. You will have specific responsibility for selling across our portfolio of services including live events, digital events, content campaigns and research projects.
Ideally, you will have great experience in B2B sales services environment talking with senior-level clients (ideally Director / C-suite) from established companies and a proven track record of consistently exceeding set targets.
We are looking for a self-starting, passionate and creative marketing manager to join the growing marketing department. The role will suit somebody looking for an autonomous position where they can make their mark, in an extremely fast paced, dynamic environment. We have just launched our very own Hive Member Platform and app which has been purpose built for, and shaped by our members. This direct line of dialogue with members 24/7/365 is instrumental for the marketing department as we scale membership across the globe.
Sales & Growth Manager
As Senior Sales and Growth Manager you will be responsible for developing, leading and implementing the growth of the retail hive member base. Working closely with the Head of Member Acquisition you will align new member growth alongside product and campaign goals and targets. Being the first point of contact for members you will clearly articulate and promote the value proposition of the community using all your story telling, sales and experience to bring new engaged members into the community.
We are looking for the next ambitious, entrepreneurial individual to join our existing team of community managers following the success of the business! This role is central to the bespoke experiences we create for senior leaders in The Retail Hive. The successful candidate will have full ownership and account management of members to drive engagement through regular touch points and communication.
Joining Team Hive means:
- Central London( Bank) office location with flexible working
- Training– structured on-the-job and off-the-job training to help you fully develop your skill set & capabilities.
- Development– ongoing personal development to help you optimise your personal effectiveness and long-term career success.
- Progression– tailored career progression for highflyers.
- Uncapped learning potential with uncapped commission
- Accelerated career progression in a team set to expand rapidly
- Travel opportunities to meet membership in person
- 25 days leave + bank holidays & your birthday off
- Team socials– we work hard and play hard (the House of Lords v House of Commons tug of War at Westminster Abbey was a recent favourite)