Our interactive and in-person Autumn programme promotes peer-to-peer collaboration and knowledge sharing. Best delivered in small groups, the programme is strictly limited to 80 retailers only.
Together participants will uncover the exponential opportunities and complex challenges of New Retail; from enhancing customers experience and building supply chains of the future to digitizing the fulfilment process; building the ability to exceed the increasing expectations of the digital-savvy customer through effective customer journey mapping, through building the foundations for future investment by creating a culture of collaboration and innovation.
- Innovation in Fulfilment – Efficiency and Service
1. Robotics & Mechanization of Fulfilment
2. Omnichannel Fulfilment & Returns
3. Delivery 2025 – Driverless, Drones and the Rise of a Sharing Economy
4. Stores as DC’s
5. Innovating Cross Border Operations
- Marketing Innovation – Driving Customer Engagement & Loyalty
6. Discovery & Reach
7. Next Generation Brand Loyalty
8. Customer Journey Mapping to Truly Know Your Customer
9. Improve Product Information to Drive Customer Experience & Conversion
10. Single View of Customer Data
Your peer group is your secret source – closed doors, open minds, Chatham House Rule applies.
RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN: