Sustainability is one of the top priorities for retailers today and will continue to leap in their agendas in the future. However, for most retailers, it’s still unchartered territory.
Therefore, we carried out an industry survey of the top retail supply chain leaders around their sustainability initiatives, supported by qualitative and quantitative research, interviews and insights from a hand-picked group of over 50 experts at varying stages of their sustainability project rollout journey.
Take a deep dive into the issues and opportunities around supply chain innovation and sustainability, whether you’re beginning your journey to creating sustainable fulfilment- or have extensive programmes in place already.
You’ll learn about:
- The challenges being faced by supply chain leaders across retail sectors
- Learnings and experiences in building and rolling out strategies, scorecards, and metrics that are helping supply chain & sustainability leaders to deliver real change for their shareholders, customers and the planet
- An overview of the industry, supported by real-life case studies from fellow supply chain experts across the sector
- Valuable insights from the global leading logistics and sustainability provider, DHL
- Real-life examples of how other retailers are tackling this issue and succeeding
Sustainability is moving up our customers’ agenda. I’d say it’s gone from a top 10 concern to a top five one, but it will never trump product, quality, service and value for money as a customer priority. We use Green Story on our website to share what we do for our customers and this has yielded a positive result in terms of conversion.
Managing Director, BAM Bamboo Clothing
To learn more from this benchmarking report, just download to gain the full findings.
Thanks to our Hive Recommended partner, DHL, and our contributing members for their support with this research.
Download the full report here: