For The Retail Hive’s first Nordic meeting in Stockholm, Exploiting Digital and Data to Engage the Connected Customer, we welcomed our Chairman, Will Lockie, Global Head of eCommerce, Georg Jensen together with over 60 digital, fulfilment, and eCommerce leaders from some of the best known retailers in the region.
With reports of Amazon’s imminent launch into the Nordic region –which is expected to hit Sweden, Denmark and Finland at the same time– and the likelihood of a Nordic based warehouse offering free, next day deliveries through a world-class distribution network; the big topic of the day was when will it get here and how should retailers react?
Taking example from other markets already in the ring with Amazon as a guiding point, our Nordic members discussed strategies for success in an Amazon world.
Key topics of discussion included:
• Exploiting AI to Deliver Extreme Relevance
• Innovation in Delivery
• Knowing Your Customers: Data Analytics & Insight
• Driving Loyalty & Customer Lifetime Value
• Using Marketplaces & Communities to Grow a Global Customer Base
• Content and Social to Build Engagement
• Change, Culture & Collaboration
• Role of Store & Experiential Moments
We are delighted to publish our post-meeting report available to download here and look forward to welcoming our Nordic members to our 2019 meeting on 6 November 2019; to register your interest click here.