Cross border eCommerce has always been laced with complex operational and strategic issues including pricing, language, shipping, resourcing, local marketing, payments and technology infrastructure. Now with a global pandemic in the background that complexity has increased exponentially. Learning from the experience of your peers will help you direct resource and investment into opportunities likely to give you tangible returns. And you’ll hear others’ war stories and quick wins on operating in specific markets in this challenging environment.
Attendees will select a 75-minute Digital Roundtable discussion from:
- International Fulfilment & Returns Post-CV19
- Building Scale in International Markets
- Localised Digital Marketing
- New Market Entry
- Agility in Cross Border Operations
In addition there will be focused conversations on specific countries, takeaways from members available to download on demand and curated 1-1 “introductions” with other brands allowing you valuable moments of dialogue with your peer group without monopolising your busy diaries.
The session will take place on Zoom and promises to:
- Dig deep into a single business issue through interactive discussion with your peer group
- Run from 10:30-12:20 (UK time) so you can fit it around your other commitments
- Cap participation at 6-8 participants per table to ensure genuine interaction and free-flowing discussion
- Operate under the Chatham House Rule so you can be sure of a safe environment in which to share your challenges
A really valuable event. Provided a broad view of other retailers’ experience and knowledge of international retailing! I was constantly engaged throughout the day and have made some useful new connections …
Head of Global Partnerships and Wholesale, Fatface
RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN: