Consumer behaviour has already shifted, creating new opportunities for retailers. The spike in eCommerce, ship from store, kerbside pick-up and in-store selling is a result of this change in behaviour and the need for a seamless frictionless journey is essential. The role of the store is morphing, and with it store associates are no longer just responsible customer facing sales. In this focused spotlight Manhattan will be lifting the lid on the challenges they are seeing from retailers & showcasing their offering. Members will also have a unique opportunity to ask Manhattan direct and pointed questions which will be followed by a members only discussion session.
We’ll be discussing:
- Order Sourcing
- Picking an item
- Pick from store
- Returning item
- Ship from store
- How we are empowering Store Associates
Your Peer Group Is Your Secret Source – Closed doors, Open minds, Chatham House Rule applies.
Each “Digital Boardroom” will take place on Zoom and promises to:
- Dig deep into a single business issue through interactive discussion with your peer group
- Deliver a focused 60-90 minutes from 11-12:30 so you can fit it around your other commitments
- Cap participation at 6-8 participants to ensure genuine interaction and free-flowing discussion
- Operate under the Chatham House Rule so you can be sure of a safe environment in which to share your challenges
RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN: