Post Meeting Report:
When members of the Retail Hive put their heads together around common challenges, sharing solutions and ideas, sparks fly! In October, we brought together a group of our Digital and eCommerce members to discuss a plethora of topics from building loyal fan bases, leveraging owned data, converting first time customers and creating seamless experiences to building strong organisations that are able to manage all of this.
Roundtable discussions covered:
- Driving efficiencies in your marketing spend
- Enabling a frictionless future for retail
- Unlocking the potential of first-time purchasers
- Promoting an adaptive mindset
- Achieving greater on-site customer engagement
- Optimising markdown and making the most out of sales periods
- Improving the customer experience of loyalty
- Easing the onsite customer experience through intelligent product discovery
- Future of digital shopping experiences
- Unifying experiences with a seamless omnichannel approach
- Fuelling customer-centric international growth
- Leveraging data to drive an exceptional customer experience
- Acquiring with a personal touch
- Enhancing the discovery process and creating a seamless journey
- Fighting returns abuses
- Customer Economics Masterclass
Across each conversation we gathered stories, key discussion points, takeaways and ideas shared, which we’ve now pulled together into this report! It’s a great read with a lot to give, helping you steer the future of your business – especially if you weren’t able to join us at the meeting!
To gain the full findings, just download the report and enjoy… be sure to let us know what you think!
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.
Interested in reading the report?