To help Retail Hivers immediately navigate and address the growing customer concerns following the COVID-10 lockdown, we’re pleased to be partnering with TokyWoky to stream the top questions online shoppers across the globe are asking right now.
The data is updated daily and sourced from 130+ TokyWoky-powered brand communities across Europe, the UK and the US, in the following industries: fashion, beauty, DIY, tech, pets and sports.
Last update: 30/03/2020
- Will stores remain open during the Coronavirus pandemic?
These are especially frequent in countries that aren’t in full lockdown, or in the US where some states are closing stores while others haven’t. Best practice is providing an updated list with closed/open locations that’s easily accessible on your website.
- When will stores reopen?
- How can I buy from your brand during the pandemic?
- My order was delivered in-store. How can I get my order during the lockdown?
- [NEW] Will pick-up time for in-store deliveries be expanded until after the lockdown ends?
- [NEW] How can I return rented items if stores in my area are closed?
- Is your online shop still accepting and delivering new orders?
- Will there be online promos to compensate for store closures?
- How long until orders are fulfilled during the lockdown?
- How can I return rentals if stores are now closed?
- How can I contact Customer Support during the lockdown?
- [NEW] How can I contact Customer Support during the lockdown?
- [NEW] Customer Support isn’t answering. What can I do?
- If your online store is now closed, are you still delivering orders on purchases made prior to the lockdown?
- Should I expect delivery delays?
- Is Click & Collect / in-store pickup still available?
- I had to relocate because of the pandemic. Can I change my shipping location?
- Is international shipping impacted because of the coronavirus pandemic?
- Will you make online deliveries free to compensate for store closures?
- Will pick-up time for in-store deliveries be expanded until after the lockdown ends?
- [NEW] Will you make online deliveries free to compensate for store closures?
- [NEW] Which pick up locations are still open?
- Will return deadlines be pushed back if I’m not able to return my item because of the current lockdown?
- How can I return items during the pandemic?
- I returned an item. Will there delays in payment because of the lockdown?
- How can I return items that were bought in store?
- [NEW] I returned an item. Will there delays in payment because of the lockdown?
- [NEW] How can I return items that I bought in store?
- Are gift cards or coupons extended if we’re no longer able to use them because of the pandemic?
- I received a special offer for my birthday from your brand. Stores are closed in my area; will I be able to redeem the offer when this is over?
- Is there a limit to the number of hand sanitizers/masks/toilet paper I can buy?
- When will you restock hand sanitizers/masks/toilet paper/other products?
- Are you expecting delays in restocking or upcoming releases due to the virus?
- [NEW] Can the Coronavirus live on clothes? How can I make sure my order is safe?
- Today’s most sought-after items are:
- Hand sanitizers (by far the #1 product right now)
If you normally sell these products, we recommend you send out a dedicated communication on the availability and restocking of these products to your customer base.