One of the core principles of The Retail Hive has always been to create a positive environment for retailers and recommended partners to be open and to share. We want to ensure they have specific dialogue and tailored discussion as they seek the information and solutions needed personally, and for their businesses.
The format of a Hive Meeting day is tailored exclusively for senior people with the focus upon dialogue and interaction.
We believe engagement comes from participation and relevance hence our meetings centre on Round Table discussions on topics requested by our retail members and hosted by relevant Vendor Partners who moderate the discussion.
We expect to be running face-to-face meetings again by Autumn. The format of these meetings will depend on the global COVID19 situation and guidelines on social distancing and travel.
Thank you for coordinating and hosting today’s session. It was really engaging and interactive and a session we felt everyone actually benefited from in sharing thoughts, ideas, stories and pain points.
Marketing Director, Lucidworks
Diarised vendor to retailer follow ups
We have two partnerships available for our face-to-face meetings:
One Day Meetings
Whilst no one has a crystal ball into the future, we remain hopeful that our Hive meetings which are intimate by design (100 people max) will at some stage be able to run again dependent upon regulations and of course member and partner appetite.
With the focus on bringing small groups of senior individuals together to interact across a series of focused round table sessions and one to one meeting’s, the sessions are largely hosted by our Recommended Partners under Chatham House Rule promoting a safe environment where senior members can brainstorm, share and exchange their experiences, ideas and opinions as they seek the answers and solutions for their businesses. This is a fantastic environment for partners to gain invaluable insights, access key conversations with digital leaders across retail.
NB we are offering highly flexible terms for partners when signing up to physical events. You can sign up to any physical event assuming it will run as a Digital Week event and if we are able to run the physical version, you will have first option to upgrade or to simply redeploy your budget to another service.
Round Table Hosting
- We will include RECOMMENDED SOLUTION PARTNER in a specific roundtable discussion that recurs either two or four times, bringing you into intimate discussions with pre-profiled experts, building credibility and profile to enable strong basis of business development conversations. Proposed topics will align the solution as experts against key areas of challenge.
- Co-host the discussion, helping steer discussions – giving excellent thought leadership and positioning RECOMMENDED SOLUTION PARTNER as experts in the field.
- Conclude findings at the end of the day to the full membership group with a five-minute wrap up of discussion findings – profile raising and powerful leadership role.
- Branding on the day to ensure excellent awareness and profile to membership.
- Listing of your senior expert as a co-host on agenda sent to attendees and full membership
- On site branding – RECOMMENDED SOLUTION PARTNER can bring branded notepads, pens, flyers and brochures for their own round table placings. In addition, pop up banners can be positioned in venue.
- 3 pre-scheduled meetings with targeted prospects onsite.
- Access for additional expert to the event for networking and discussions throughout the day including informal drinks reception. 2 additional representatives from RECOMMENDED SOLUTION PARTNER Interactive.
- Specific targeting of top prospects – we can work with you to involve companies or prospects who are typically extremely hard to get in front of.
- Inclusion and branding on event write up summary sent to all members of the network.
Launched in response to our members increasing difficulty to find, and navigate the sheer number of technology providers across marketing and CX, the third iteration of our Hive residential flagship event, The Retail Hive Exchange: Engaging the Connected Customer, will bring together 80 Digital, eCommerce/ Omnichannel/ Digital Leaders and decision makers from the UK’s largest and most innovative retailers. Held at the stunning Luton Hoo in Bedfordshire, members and partners alike will enjoy productive roundtable discussions, carefully selected introductions, focused workshops, and relaxed networking within beautiful surroundings.
This event is perfect for RECOMMENDED SOLUTION PARTNER if you are interested in spending 1:1 time with executives from top UK brands and retailers, actively reviewing their technology roadmap and transforming their digital capabilities over the next 12-18 months.
2-day Hive Exchange Packages
Unlike our one-day events above, our 2-day flagship UK event has a variety of packages to suit our partners with the focus upon round table sessions and one to one meeting’s with our most senior retailer members from the biggest retailers and the fastest growth retailers. Typically, the retailer will be £100M TO plus or have a 40% growth rate plus.