As order flow grows, increasing headcount is simply not sustainable. Our buy side members have been mentioning that they are now opting for the strategic necessity of automation on smaller orders initially, scaling this, and enabling them to free up time for traders to focus their time, skills and relationships on more complex transactions.
To better understand how APAC buy side leaders are embracing fixed income automation across credit and rates, we partnered with Tradeweb and hosted a digital boardroom for a select group of head traders and technologists to brainstorm, benchmark and share experiences.
This report provides the key takeaways from this buy side discussion and focuses on 5 crucial themes:
- The drive towards automation shangri-la
- Defining automation – where are we now and where can we go?
- Segmenting credit and rates automation
- Critical technology, rules, and processes to have in place
- Managing counterparties and optimising broker selection
Presented by The Finance Hive, in partnership with Tradeweb