Delivering world class fulfilment in an omnichannel, cost-focused & sustainability-conscious age
Focus on Fulfilment is one of our long-standing events designed specifically for one our most established and engaged communities. The event provides a safe, secure and collaborative environment for fulfilment leaders to share challenges, solutions and successes with one another and to see best-in-class partners showcase their latest technologies and tools to accelerate their fulfilment capabilities.
Your peer group is your secret source – closed doors, open minds, Chatham House Rule applies.
What’s new this year?
- The introduction of our Innovation Stage for inspiring keynote talks and insightful panel discussions, packed with real world insights and practical takeaways
- More roundtables than ever before specifically built around three key industry themes: customer experience, robotics, automation and emerging tech, and international growth
- More attendees than ever before from a wider range of functions whilst retaining the valuable interactivity, intimacy and engagement that has made Focus on Fulfilment a key fixture on the events calendar for leaders in this space
- A brand new Solutions Showcase Zone where attendees can get hands-on with the latest and greatest technologies, as well as hear innovation-focused lightning talks from fellow retailers and brands, and our hand-selected partners
Over 40 speakers and storytellers from a range of innovative retailers and brands
THE DAY IS SET TO INCLUDE:
Our roundtables are all supported and led by an industry leader, facilitating group conversation, designed to help drive forward key market structure and technological initiatives
The framework of our residential agendas is designed around roundtable discussions. All discussions operate under Chatham House Rule, allowing for an open dialogue and free flow of ideas in a trusted setting.
Our spotlights allow partners to showcase their solution in a private room, enabling members to see it in action, evaluate with their peers and provide direct feedback
Based on the most common investment areas within our buy side community, we match our members with recommended third party technology vendors.
Our educational masterclasses provide a more in-depth, hands-on private workshop led by an industry thought leader in a particular field, promoting an interactive learning experience
Each masterclass is open to 12-15 buy side attendees, grouped based on a common learning. This classroom style format allows the group to deep dive into a particular area, led by an industry expert.
We incorporate dedicated 20-minute 1-2-1 meeting slots to connect members with other industry leaders who can help them with their key projects across the year
By understanding members most pressing concerns, we pair meetings with buy side members who are best placed to help each other with their own internal initiatives, technological investment areas and projects.
Discussion topics will focus around:
- Driving continuous improvement and innovation in the pursuit of world-class fulfilment
- Customer experience – Designed specifically for those focused on the intersection of fulfilment, CX and sustainability
- Beyond home delivery
- Agile and resilient omnichannel fulfilment
- Influencing customers to make more sustainable decisions
- Post-purchase communications
- Making sustainable packaging choices
- Tackling the returns challenge
- Robotics, automation & emerging tech – Designed specifically for those focused on emerging technologies in the warehouse, the final mile and in inventory planning and forecasting
- Scaling warehouse robotics and automation
- How to blend robotics and the human touch
- Innovation in final mile fulfilment
- Transforming inventory management through tech
- Connecting retail, eCommerce and fulfilment with data analytics
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement & efficiencies
- International growth – Designed specifically for those focused on global expansion and fulfilment overseas
- Expansion into China
- Strategy for international warehouses
- Navigating Brexit & fulfilling European growth
- Expanding across the pond
- Tackling cross-border returns
- Key considerations for overseas expansion
WHAT OUR MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY
The Hive facilitates open, honest conversations with likeminded professionals, leading to insightful takeaways.”
Emily Napier, Solutions and New Business Leader, Philips
Amazing opportunity to meet peers and share knowledge and experience in a safe environment.”
Bart Berens, Global Head of Retail, Happy Socks
A great community to connect and brainstorm amongst industry experts. We are all experiencing the same pain points.”
Jessica Bartlett, EMEA CRM Manager, New Balance
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS MEETING
Already a Retail Hive member?
The easiest way to enquire about your place on this meeting is via the Hive Network Portal.
Click below to be directed to the login page
Not downloaded our App? Please click on the required platform below
Not a member yet?
No problem complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN…