With reports of Amazon’s imminent launch into the Nordic region –which is expected to hit Sweden, Denmark and Finland at the same time– and the likelihood of a Nordic based warehouse offering free, next day deliveries through a world-class distribution network; the big topic of the day was when will it get here and how should retailers react?
Taking example from other markets already in the ring with Amazon as a guiding point, our Nordic members discussed strategies for success in an Amazon world.
Key topics of discussion included:
• Exploiting AI to Deliver Extreme Relevance
• Innovation in Delivery
• Knowing Your Customers: Data Analytics & Insight
• Driving Loyalty & Customer Lifetime Value
• Using Marketplaces & Communities to Grow a Global Customer Base
• Content and Social to Build Engagement
• Change, Culture & Collaboration
• Role of Store & Experiential Moments
We are delighted to publish our post-meeting report available to download here and look forward to welcoming our Nordic members to our 2019 meeting on 6 November 2019; to register your interest click here.