The luxury shopper has evolved – in both expectation and behaviours – and the need to provide a unique, memorable, and defined journey to consumers is vital to the survival of luxury brands. How do you ensure a seamless, differentiated experience of luxury shopping?
Whether in-store or online, the experience of luxury shopping must be outstanding from discovery to order fulfilment. Brands and retailers must have a clear understanding of who their customers are, what they want and how to communicate with them. Do you truly understand your consumers?
Luxury retail must now grapple with finding strategies to retain loyal shoppers whilst embracing new avenues of acquisition, dealing with ever-growing competition and increased consumer expectations. What does the future luxury consumer look like, and how can you meet their needs?
Your peer group is your secret source – closed doors, open minds, Chatham House Rule applies.
Topics that will be discussed:
Data-Driven Customer Journeys:
- Gaining a single view of customer data
- Designing human, personal digital experiences
- Removing friction from online journeys
- Embracing new avenues for customer acquisition
The Future Consumer:
- Achieving sustainable Luxury
- Preparing for a new generation
Strategy and Planning:
- Accessing and influencing the global consumer
- Building authentic relationships through all digital touchpoints
Delivery and Fulfilment:
- Offering high-touch and personalised delivery
- Reducing returns difficulties
- Creating truly phygital worlds
MEMBERS JOINING US: