How are heads of desk interacting with and accessing liquidity in 2023?
During this buy side only digital drop-in café, attendees will be discussing:
- What are the best electronic channels through which to execute FX transactions?
- How are other firms weighing up the value of interacting with anonymous versus disclosed liquidity?
- Sharing experiences around navigating different liquidity pools at different times of day
- Considering different aggressor strategies?
- Benefits of having a continuous pricing stream compared to RFQ?
- Can algos add value outside of Spot FX?
- Should buy side firms be managing their own liquidity pools or outsourcing this?
The Hive Cafes are a regular rhythm for members to come together and chat about issues that are important to them in a relaxed and closed environment. It’s an informal opportunity to discuss hot topics, share stories, find solutions and stay in touch on a regular basis.
The Finance Hive cafes offer a straightforward and relaxed way to expand your network, keep your finger on the pulse and an opportunity for you to connect with your Finance Hive community around the world.
Every Café is buy side only, Chatham House and collaborative; no vendors, no media, no attribution.
Your Peer Group Is Your Secret Source – Closed doors, Open minds, Chatham House Rule applies.