Are you a user of Aladdin, Bloomberg or Charles River OMS’? Are you interested in discussing the challenges you are facing and understand the steps other users have taken to overcome them?
During this highly requested buy side only digital drop-in café, attendees will be split into three discussion groups; Aladdin, Bloomberg or CRD users. Within these groups, members will benchmark on the following:
– Common challenges faced and the steps that can be taken to address them
– Ways to get the most out of your OMS, streamline desk workflow and plug current gaps
– Functionalities that can be built and feedback from members that have successfully done so
– For new users; advice on negotiations, testing, IT integration challenges and mistakes to avoid from long term users
– Changes the buy side would like to see and push for as a collective
Chatham House Rule Applies, Buy Side Only
The Hive Cafes are a regular rhythm for members to come together and chat about issues that are important to them in a relaxed and closed environment. It’s an informal opportunity to discuss hot topics, share stories, find solutions and stay in touch on a regular basis.
The Finance Hive cafes offer a straightforward and relaxed way to expand your network, keep your finger on the pulse and an opportunity for you to connect with your Finance Hive community around the world.
Every Café is buy side only, Chatham House and collaborative; no vendors, no media, no attribution.
Your Peer Group Is Your Secret Source – Closed doors, Open minds, Chatham House Rule applies.