The annual FX London meeting, held at the Honourable Artillery Company is created for fully engaged senior buy side professionals with the aim to bring the buy side together to discuss, debate and plan around the big issues impacting FX right now such as liquidity, best execution, platform innovation, G10 vs EM.
“A well structured event that is unmissable for the FX market professional” – Toby Baker, T.Rowe Price
The FX Hive is a high-end closed-door, very interactive, strictly by-invitation gathering for buy-side-to-buy-side networking and collaboration. No press, just carefully selected partners that have been recommended by our buy side members so you can discuss and benchmark with absolute freedom.
The format of the day is tailored for exclusive senior people. It is designed through genuine engagement and exchange in this market – the topics up for discussion are those generated and being invested in by the speakers and attendees themselves. The theme for the day is broadly around best execution.
A special thanks to our Advisory board:
- Derek Arnold, Currency Portfolio Manager, Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- Andreas Anschperger, Director, European Head of FX Trading, Allianz Global Investors
- Gordon Noonan, Head of FX Trading, Schroders
- Rich Turner, Senior FX Trader, Insight Investment
- David Scilly, Head of Fixed Income & Currency Dealing, First State Investments
- Colin Carr, Dealing Department, Baillie Gifford
- Nigell Todd, Director – Global Foreign Exchange, Fidelity International
For more information please contact Julie Nicolas, MD, The Finance Hive